Friday, February 11, 2011

Where Did Today's Post Go?

By now many of you have probably gotten used to our Monday, Wednesday, Friday posting schedule.  Today is Friday, which means there should be a post.  And, yes, this technically is a post, but it has no kitchen tips or recipes whatsoever.  Instead, I must apologize that I don't have a post ready.  You see, sometimes inspiration hits and I'll write a number of posts all at once so that they're all ready.  Then, there are other times where I don't write my posts until one or two days prior to the posting date - today was (supposed to be) one of those days.  However, my poor husband had his wisdom teeth out this morning and, well...let's just say he hasn't been feeling well, so I wasn't able to get around to finishing my post.  I'm sorry and I hope to have it up tomorrow depending on how today goes.  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails