Friday, June 3, 2011

Kettle Corn

I was cleaning out the photos on my computer when I came across pictures from when I made kettle corn and realized I had never posted this recipe!!!  I love kettle corn, and while there's nothing that compares to kettle corn from a fair, this is pretty delicious (and easy...and cheap)!  I haven't made it for a while, but I think that needs to change sometime soon! 

Kettle Corn
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup popcorn kernels
Salt


Heat oil and 3 kernels in a large pot over medium heat.  Once all three kernels pop, quickly add kernels and sugar. 

Cover and shake frequently until popping slows to every 2-3 seconds.  Remove from heat and add salt to taste; shake to evenly distribute salt.


It's that easy and tastes oh-so-yummy!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE kettle corn... going to try this today!!! thanks Sumiko!

Stacy said...

YUM!

Sumiko said...

Stacy, Hope it works out for you! Let us know what you think. This is actually Kimiko's recipe. Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails