Near to Nothing would like to announce its first ever giveaway!!!! That's right, we're giving away a Pampered Chef Mini Measure-All Cup!!! While these definitely aren't a kitchen necessity, they do come in quite handy. They can be used to measure peanut butter for Tagalongs or Peanut Butter Bars. You can also use them to measure honey when you're making granola bars. Trust me, it's much easier to use than scraping sticky ingredients out of a normal measuring cup. Plus you can measure liquids!
To enter, follow these simple steps:
- If you haven't already done so, "Like" Near to Nothing on Facebook.
- Post a link to this post on your Facebook page, telling all your friends how great Near to Nothing is and that they can enter too (this is a shameless plug).
- Go to the Discussion page on Near to Nothing's Facebook page and leave us a comment in the Pampered Chef Giveaway thread.
And now for the nitty gritty rules:
- Only one entry per person.
- Open only to residents of the United States. (Our apologies to our international readers...it just costs too much to ship internationally.)
- No family members of Near to Nothing authors may enter (sorry!).
- You must have an active Facebook account to enter.